TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Our cutting-edge security system is meant to assure safety and limit the risk of loss or damage to your valuable belongings, as well as, in some cases, for the well-being of people being monitored, to the extent that such technology is capable of doing so. However, we cannot guarantee that the system cannot be removed, tampered with or cause the system to cease working. We shall not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of this whether direct or indirect.
If any of the following occurs, we will modify the quoted costs:
You require the services on short notice
You need to make changes to the agreed-upon specification.
Your premises are in some manner unsuitable for the equipment and this was not obvious during the phone /e-mail chat or there are circumstances which we should have been made informed about.
Any additional exceptional circumstances that transpired that we were not informed of in writing while providing our initial quotation. The following are examples of this:
Re-visit of the installer/technicians/engineer for reconfiguration of the system.
The customer is responsible for the availability of broadband internet service, a router with the PORT-FORWARDING capability, and a public (static) IP address when using remote viewing.
The installation work is outside the working hours of 7.00am – 7.00pm Monday – Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Sat – Sun. Customers who request installation outside of these hours will be charged some extra charges.
Engineers are being requested to work outside standard practices of installations. Unless stated on the Works Schedule or we were made aware in writing when supplying our original quotation. Installs should be done in areas that are easily accessible and do not necessitate additional labour. This includes:
Removal of floor boards, Carpet lifting/laying
Putting up poles
Containment of cables
Ceilings that are unusually high
Drilling a hole through wall that is more that than 300mm
The above will incur additional charges as agreed by the company representatives if required.
We will charge you some extra charges if our engineers/technicians/installers are not provided with access to doors, shutters, windows, or any other areas where cables and equipment needs to be installed thereby incurring extra cable length. In any case, the customer will not be liable for extra costs beyond their reasonable knowledge.
- The pricing listed on this website apply to installations in Los Angeles, Torrance, and the surrounding areas. For places outside of this area, prices are available upon request.
- While our company will make every effort to deliver and/or install security systems as quickly as possible after receiving an order, we cannot take any responsibility or liability for any claim arising from any delay in delivery or completion, regardless of the source.
- You agree to allow us and our employees’ complete access to your premises in order to survey, measure, install, test, and maintain the equipment. You also agree to provide enough electricity for the equipment to function properly. We may make an additional charge if our work is interrupted or delayed due to a problem with access or an insufficient electrical supply. If completion is delayed due to reasons beyond our control, we will not be held liable. You certify that you have complete permission to allow the installation by signing the contract with us, and that no further consent is required.
- You agree to allow our engineers to take photographs of installed systems in a non-identifying manner for the purpose of publication on our website and digital media outlets, including social media.
- If you want to cancel an installation order that you placed online or over the phone, you can receive your money back within a set amount of time.
- Our technical staff will provide you with excellent service and ensure that the equipment is thoroughly inspected before and after installation.
- After the installation, our team will provide you with detailed instructions.
- We sold all the new products.
- All of our items are guaranteed to be defect-free and manufactured of high-quality materials.
- Customers must notify us if they find any flaws in our implemented security system. Our technical team will quickly resolve the issue.
- We guarantee that all hardware-related issues will be repaired at no cost to you within the warranty period from the installation date of that product.
- Our guarantee does not apply to the products with any misuse or alteration. We will replace or refund only those products with no evidence of alteration.
- REMOTE VIEWING & IT ISSUES:
If we cannot configure the remote viewing on the day of the scheduled installation due to IT technical issues, ISP unavailability, or lack of details such as Router IP address, user name, and password, then further charges will apply configure or revisit to complete the set up remotely.
The company (FDS Security Cameras) cannot be held liable for client IT issues such as change of a router, failed connection, change of internet service provider, re-set of router, new mobile phone, and loss of settings on the router or a new operating system.
- The company (FDS Security Cameras) shall not be liable for any costs of work, repairs, or replacement of equipment resulting from the fire, electrical power surge, storm, flood, accident, neglect, misuse or malicious damage, except due to our carelessness.
- The company (FDS Security Cameras) makes no warranty or representation that the installation will operate without interruption or error. We provide the system to assist in the security of the customer’s premises but we do not guarantee the security of the property, the customer or the contents contained inside.
- The company (FDS Security Cameras) does not act and shall not be deemed to act as an insurer of the customer’s property or contents contained within and makes no warranty that the property or contents contained therein are completely secure or inviolable as a result of the system’s installation
- The company (FDS Security Cameras) shall have no liability in contract for any loss suffered and unless caused by our own negligence, and we specifically disclaim any liability for any consequential loss or damage( including loss of earnings or profits) resulting from any malfunction or defect of the system.
- This contract’s terms and conditions do no affect your rights under the Sale of Goods Act or Unfair Contract Terms Act.
- FORCE MAJEURE:
For the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, wars, strikes or labor disputes, government orders, or any force majeure event, FDS Security Cameras shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of this CONTRACT.
- APPLICABLE LAW:
The laws of Los Angeles US govern this contract, as the case may be, and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts thereof.