Video surveillance and access control systems combine two robust technologies that are amazingly beneficial for commercial properties. Both two technologies provide an extra layer of safety to companies. It is why companies prefer to implement video surveillance and access control system from the very first day of their setup. Some companies implement video surveillance and access control separately, but the fact is that these two systems perform combined. In this way, there creates a robust ecosystem that combines the use of hardware and software products into a single platform.
Combining video surveillance and access control systems is actually known as integration, and it is a great way to reduce all safety concerns of companies. These two technologies work together and offer advantages that won’t be possible if they are used separately.
It is challenging for the users to configure and manage these two together if used separately. Therefore, security experts strongly recommend integrating them together to achieve security goals while running businesses in Los Angeles and the surrounding states. The incredible power of integrating video surveillance and access control systems are:
It is easy to manage both of these systems at a time. You can efficiently operate video surveillance and access control systems using a single interface. In your absence, your security staff can view video footage, investigate incidents, manage access; identify bystanders, and so forth, by using access control.
The modifications in these two systems are relatively straightforward. With just a few clicks, you can do all changes in no time. You can also access the platform from your smartphone or tablet to supervise your workplace. This is only because of compatibility of video surveillance and access control systems with various devices.
When integrated, video surveillance and access control systems combine can generate useful information and deeply inspect the views. If a business owner wants to add additional security measures for future safety, he can conveniently integrate them together. Also, both systems allow you to add specific information as customized solutions. Hence, you can effortlessly reduce any risks and vulnerabilities that you may face in the near future.
Integrating surveillance and access control systems allows you to throw all worries about your business safety. With the help of these two helpful systems, you can easily use some cameras to keep a sharp eye over certain doors or access points. Hence, it becomes convenient to stay updated about the current security status of access points or doors. Having complete insight into a door or perimeter security is inconceivable when working with two different interfaces.
When these two top-notch technologies combine, together offer improved security to your business in Los Angeles. You can use access control data to trigger footage recordings in a very smooth way. This way, the security camera will begin recording automatically if any suspicious person tries to enter your premises or an access card is used after business hours. Later on, you can take help from the recorded footage during the investigation of the incident.
You can also manage multiple sites using video surveillance and access control systems. You can handle your many business sites by staying on a single platform. You can do the following tasks, i.e.:
- View live footage
- Access control logs
- Run reports
You don’t need a variety of software to do some of these tasks. In short, you can use these valuable systems to save time, energy, and money and stay protected against many threats.
Consideration While Integrating Video Surveillance and Access Control:
Before implementing a video surveillance and access control system for your business, it is crucial to understand its need. However, you can take suggestions from security experts of FDS whose valuable ideas can help you better implement these two technologies. The important considerations are:
- Does your business have any sensitive data that needs to monitor for 24 hours?
- Are you handling multiple business sites?
- Does your business have any onsite threats?
- Are you using other technologies for safety, i.e., biometric access control?
- Do you ever become a victim of lost or stolen cards or credentials?
- Would any extra information on onsite activities give you an edge on your business processes, security, or management?
Benefits of Video Surveillance and Access Control Systems:
Some of the practical benefits of video surveillance and access control systems are:
- Video surveillance and access control systems allow you to manage your complex working environment from anywhere in the world without the restriction of staying stuck in your seat.
- You can take help from these systems while collecting evidence of any incident.
- You can reach the real culprits while taking help from these systems.
- You get the mental satisfaction that your business is protected against all suspicious activities.
- No one can approach your office’s restricted areas without your permission.
- You can monitor all happenings going on inside your workplace.
- These two systems allow taking instant actions against any illegal happenings.
- You can identify the individuals if any suspicious behavior is going around.
- You can stay protected against any significant loss by timely taken action.
- By implementing video surveillance and access control systems, it is easy to track every movement of all individuals coming inside or outside your premises.
Get Your Integrated Video Surveillance and Access Control Systems Today:
Integrated video surveillance and access control systems are secure, easy to manage, and highly useful. These systems offer improved safety as compared to traditional security measures. So many factors play a role in deciding whether it is easy for you to implement business video surveillance and access control systems. We at FDS offer full professional help to every client to identify and implement suitable safety measures for the business in Los Angeles. So we are here for you if you need any information about implementing video surveillance and access control systems combined. We provide safety devices and their installation services at an economical price.